food interaction for VOLPHA
alcohol interaction for VOLPHA
pregnancy interaction for VOLPHA
lactation interaction for VOLPHA
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VOLPHA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for VOLPHA
- VOGLITOR 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 10.80/tablet mdRs. 108pay 40% more per tablet md
- VOGLISTAR 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 2.28/tablet mdRs. 22.76save 71% more per tablet md
- PRANDIAL 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 6.25/tablet mdRs. 62.50save 19% more per tablet md
- VOGLIKEM 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 10.35/tablet mdRs. 103.50pay 34% more per tablet md
- VOGLITAB 0.3 MG TABLET MD(10 tablet md in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.65/tablet mdRs. 46.50save 40% more per tablet md
- Dr. T. Rajdev PatroMBBS, Diploma, Diploma, Diploma, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Atul LuthraMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. J. K. SharmaMBBS, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for VOLPHA
- Voglibose tablets should be taken at the start of a meal.
- Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Do not take this drug instead of insulin if you are already on insulin.
- Do not stop taking this drug suddenly without consulting your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for VOLPHA
Q.Is voglibose/volixy approved by US FDA?
Voglibose is not approved by US FDA
Q.Is voglibose better than acarbose?
No, voglibose and acarbose have similar overall effects but variation may exist depending on the individuals taking the drug. Always consult your doctor for an alternative drug of choice
Q.Is voglibose safe?
Voglibose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.