Information about Beclometasone
How Beclometasone works
Beclometasone is a steroid which works by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers in the body that cause inflammation (redness and swelling) and allergies.
Common side effects of Beclometasone
Hoarseness of voice, Increased risk of infection, Sore throat
Available Medicine for Beclometasone
₹16 to ₹49711 variant(s)
Propynate NFHegde and Hegde Pharmaceutical LLP
₹139 to ₹1803 variant(s)
ZydipKLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹155 to ₹2252 variant(s)
RhinaseEntod Pharmaceuticals Ltd
GalvateGalcare Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
BetadermDermo Care Laboratories
₹30 to ₹922 variant(s)
DiprobecSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹46 to ₹762 variant(s)
RovateAdcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt Ltd
GebicRamose Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Becloderm CLupin Ltd
Expert advice for Beclometasone
- Beclometasone helps treat inflammation, severe allergies, flare-ups of ongoing illnesses, and many other medical problems that require either reduction of inflammation or suppression of the immune system.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Beclometasone can make it harder for you to fight off infections. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems can happen when you start taking Beclometasone. Inform your doctor if this bothers you.
- Do not stop taking Beclometasone suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may worsen your symptoms.