food interaction for VILANO 20MG TABLET
alcohol interaction for VILANO 20MG TABLET
pregnancy interaction for VILANO 20MG TABLET
lactation interaction for VILANO 20MG TABLET
medicine interaction for VILANO 20MG TABLET
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR VILANO 20MG TABLET
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR VILANO 20MG TABLET
Patients taking VILANO 20MG TABLET
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR VILANO 20MG TABLET
- VALZ 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 19.10/tabletRs. 191save 4% more per tablet
- ZOVANE 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 19.80/tabletRs. 198same price
- NEUVILAZ 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 19.10/tabletRs. 191save 4% more per tablet
- VILAZINE 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 19.10/tabletRs. 191save 4% more per tablet
- VILAMID 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 19.50/tabletRs. 195save 2% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR VILANO 20MG TABLET
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Vilazodone, as it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness.
- The risk of dependence is minimal with the Vilazodone.
- The most common side effect seen with Vilazodone is nausea, vomiting followed by diarrhea. On long-term use, the patient might develop sexual side effects, but they are reversible.
- Do not discontinue or increase/decrease the dose without consulting the doctor.
- You may have to take Vilazodone at least for 2 to 3 weeks or longer before you begin to feel better.
- Notify your doctor if you feel unusually agitated, irritable, or have thoughts about hurting or killing yourself.
- Vilazodone should be taken preferably during the day to keep the mood alleviated during the day.
- During the treatment initially signs of anxiety may be seen in some patients.
Frequently asked questions FOR VILANO 20MG TABLET
Q. Is vilazodone a narcotic?
No, vilazodone is not a narcotic
Q. Does vilazodone help in anxiety?
Yes, vilazodone helps in relieving anxiety symptoms in patients with generalized anxiety disorder (GAD).