food interaction for VELIX
alcohol interaction for VELIX
pregnancy interaction for VELIX
lactation interaction for VELIX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VELIX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for VELIX
- METALYSE 40 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Boehringer IngelheimRs. 43889/injectionRs. 43889pay 27% more per injection
- ELAXIM 40MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 37915/injectionRs. 37915pay 10% more per injection
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for VELIX
- Inform your doctor if you have high blood pressure, blood circulation problems in the brain (cerebrovascular disease), abnormal heart valve (mitral stenosis) or heart rhythm (atrial fibrillation); gastrointestinal bleeding or genitourinary (blood in urine) bleeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have taken any intramuscular injection in the prior two days.
- Take necessary precaution while on tenecteplase therapy as it may result in severe or life-threatening bleeding.
- Avoid situations that may lead to bruising or injury. Seek immediate medical attention if you develop unusual bruising or bleeding, pink or brown urine, dark, tarry, or bloody stools or if you cough up blood.
- Use with tenecteplase with caution if you are more than 75 years of age or less than 60 kg weight.
- Tenecteplase is not recommended in children and adolescents below 18 years of age.
Frequently asked questions for VELIX
Q.What is tenectaplase derived from?
Tenectaplase is derived from Chinese hamster ovary cell line
Q.How is tenectaplase supplied?
Tenectaplase is supplied as a powder in a vial that needs to be added to the water for injection to form a solution to be given by injection.