Information about Rivaroxaban
How Rivaroxaban works
Rivaroxaban is a novel oral anticoagulant (NOAC). It works by preventing the formation of blood clots in the body.
Common side effects of Rivaroxaban
Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Bleeding, Nausea
Available Medicine for Rivaroxaban
XareltoBayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹507 to ₹87008 variant(s)
₹1015 to ₹20304 variant(s)
₹252 to ₹3783 variant(s)
OrdibanCheminnova Life Sciences
₹70 to ₹2524 variant(s)
XavianIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹75 to ₹2504 variant(s)
RivaredDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹249 to ₹3493 variant(s)
CamerivAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹63 to ₹3084 variant(s)
RivafloSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹145 to ₹2854 variant(s)
ReblessMankind Pharma Ltd
₹100 to ₹2004 variant(s)
Expert advice for Rivaroxaban
- For best results, take Rivaroxaban at the same time every day. It is better to take at night with meals.
- It interacts less with food or other medicines. Hence, frequent dose changes are not required.
- It increases your risk of bleeding. Be careful while shaving, cutting fingernails or toenails, using sharp objects or engaging in contact sports (e.g. football, wrestling).
- It may cause dizziness. Avoid driving or activity requiring mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- If you are going to have a surgery or dental treatment, you may be asked to stop taking Rivaroxaban temporarily.
- Notify your doctor if you have any kidney problem.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking medication without talking to your doctor.