Information about Cilostazol
Cilostazol is used in the treatment of intermittent claudication. It helps in reducing the symptoms of intermittent claudication like pain, cramping, numbness, or weakness in the legs that occurs on walking.
How Cilostazol works
Cilostazol widens the blood vessels and decreases the stickiness of the platelets, thereby increasing the blood flow to the lower limbs.
Common side effects of Cilostazol
Headache, Palpitations, Abnormal stool, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Chest pain, Loss of appetite, Bleeding, Rash
Available Medicine for Cilostazol
₹122 to ₹2692 variant(s)
StilozIntegrace Pvt Ltd
₹124 to ₹4743 variant(s)
₹137 to ₹2412 variant(s)
ZilastIpca Laboratories Ltd
₹120 to ₹2262 variant(s)
StozicIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹91 to ₹1822 variant(s)
CilotabIcon Life Sciences
₹75 to ₹1322 variant(s)
PreclaudOrdain Health Care Global Pvt Ltd
Cilesta4Care Lifescience Pvt Ltd
₹95 to ₹1432 variant(s)
₹75 to ₹1222 variant(s)
CilariteEswar Therapeutics Pvt Ltd
₹120 to ₹2302 variant(s)
Expert advice for Cilostazol
- Take it at least half an hour before or two hours after breakfast and dinner.
- It may take up to 12 weeks before your symptoms improve. Keep using the medication as directed.
- Consult your doctor, if your symptoms do not improve after 4 weeks of treatment.
- It may cause dizziness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Do not take it if you have heart failure, persistent chest pain at rest, or have had a heart attack or any heart surgery in the last six months.