Medicine Overview of Quticool Tablet
Headache, Dystonia, Sleepiness, Parkinsonism, Akathisia, Dizziness, Decreased haemoglobin level in blood, Weight gain, Increased triglyceride level in blood.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Quticool 25mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
Quticool 25mg Tablet is an atypical antipsychotic. It works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affect thoughts.
In Depth Information on Quticool Tablet
- Do not take quetiapine if you have allergy to quetiapine or any of the ingredients of the medicine.
- Do check your weight at regular intervals as quetiapine is known to cause weight gain.
- Do not drive or use any tools or machines unless you know how quetiapine affect you; this is because quetiapine is known cause sleepiness.
- Do not stop quetiapine abruptly; do inform your doctor as he/she would decide and reduce the dose gradually for 1 to 2 weeks before stopping.
- Do get your blood checked at regular intervals, as suggested by your doctor, as many of the side-effects of quetiapine are noted only when a blood test is done.
- Do inform your doctor if you are going for urine drug screening. This is because your urine may cause positive results for methadone or certain drugs for depression called tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) when some test methods are used, even though you may not be taking methadone or TCAs. Hence, a different test method may be used for you.
- Take special precaution if you suffer from have ever suffered any brain damage or coma, epilepsy or convulsions; muscle weakness (a disease called myasthenia gravis).
- Take special precaution while taking quetiapine if you observe symptoms of neuroleptic malignant syndrome (a combination of fever, severe muscle stiffness, sweating or a lowered level of consciousness); long-lasting and painful erection (priapism); uncontrollable movements (mainly of your face or tongue), fits, suicidal thoughts, or dizziness.
- Quetiapine is not recommended in children and adolescents below 18 years of age.
Quticool Tablet related warnings
Quticool 25mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Quticool 25mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Quticool 25mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactat
Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Quticool 25mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired,
or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
Quticool 25mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients wit
h kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Quticool 25mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Quticool 25mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients
with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Quticool 25mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Quticool 25mg Tablet
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Quticool 25mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Quticool Tablet
Q. Can I take Seroquel for sleep/ anxiety?
No, Seroquel is used to treat symptoms of schizophrenia, mania, depression associated with bipolar disorder, and major depressive disorder
Q. Can I take Seroquel forever?
No, you should take Seroquel as prescribed your doctor
Yes, Seroquel is the trade name for the active ingredient Quticool
Quticool is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
No, Quticool is not a narcotic/ Benzo/ Benzodiazepine; it belongs to a group of medications called antipsychotic agent
Quticool is not a sedative drug; however, sedation is a known side effect of this drug
No, Quticool is not an addictive drug
No, Quticool belongs to a group of medications called antipsychotic agent.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Quticool 25mg Tablet: MAX, PPR, GBL, SBA, OLT, DHR, PTI, EMB, NTB, GTC, DFP, SWA, SHD, PRN, VRS, HEX, ZVP, STA, SDM, BHP, ATP, DGN, OIP, AAR, IPL, WSI, PNT, JVO, ENP, AGT, DPL, LHA, MAK, PLT, FGH, RSS, MMS, NDP, OWP, GTK, DPP, NWP, BTM, USF, AAY, OHM, ADT, RKS, ABP, PVP, ARD, NSL, SWP, SCH, BMJ, MDO, SYN, WHL, RUS, BIO, 9T9, RPP, RJH, SAF, NNH, JIV, DLP, SSA, HMP, GPP, MSD, BAL, IAD, SVH, RHW, ANT, MPC, NVY, MOM, PEN, BSN, AMR, HBV, PWN, NXG, MLC, AVN, TRP, AYU, HAT, RSA, GNC, CLT, JMJ, BBS, KHH, TNH, EQN, HIP, UMP, HPC, NVL, SBL, DDR, DYG, GPT, MAM, RHL, BDN, RWP, THP, LCC, JVN, ATL, ZEL, SGC, SHP, INC, SJP, HGI, SAT