food interaction for PURPLZ
alcohol interaction for PURPLZ
pregnancy interaction for PURPLZ
lactation interaction for PURPLZ
Avoid Purplz 100mg injection with caffeine and chocolate as well as food containing caffeine and chocolate such as tea leaves, cocoa beans.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PURPLZ
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR PURPLZ
- BIMODE 100MG INJECTION(20 ML injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 320.81/ML of injectionRs. 6416.15save 95% more per ML of injection
- BENDIT 100MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Natco Pharma LtdRs. 6950/injectionRs. 6950save 2% more per injection
- ZUMUSTIN 100MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 5952.38/injectionRs. 5952.38save 16% more per injection
- BENZZ 100MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6582.85/ML of injectionRs. 6582.85save 7% more per ML of injection
- BEMUSTIN 100MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 6303.85/ML of injectionRs. 6303.85save 11% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR PURPLZ
- Monitoring of the blood cell count and potassium level is required before the start and regularly during the therapy.
- Consult your doctor if you have any signs of infection, fever, lung symptoms, skin reactions, pain in abdomen, blood in urine, reduced volume of urine.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart disease (heart attack, chest pain, severely disturbed heart rhythms).
- Men should adopt appropriate contraceptive measure during and up to 6 months after treatment and may require sperm conservation prior to treatment because of possibility of irreversible infertility.
- Bendamustine may cause sleepiness and dizziness or lack of coordination; it is advisable to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery under such circumstances.
- Bendamustine is not recommended for children and adolescents.
Frequently asked questions FOR PURPLZ
Q. Is bendamustine a vesicant?
Bendamustine has vesicant properties and can seriously damage skin and underlying fat if leaks during administratio
Q. Is bendamustine a chemotherapy drug?
Yes, Bendamustine is a chemotherapy drug
Q. Is bendamustine FDA approved?
Yes, bendamustine is approved by FDA
Q. Is bendamustine safe?
Bendamustine is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Does bendamustine cause hair loss/constipation?
Yes, hair loss and constipation are the common side effects of bendamustine
Q. How does bendamustine work?
Bendamustine works by destroying the DNA, thus killing the existing cancer cells and also preventing the growth and spread of new cancer cells
Q. Does bendamustine cross blood brain barrier?
Yes, bendamustine crosses the blood brain barrier, and may be used to treat cancers spread to the brain
Q. Is bendamustine a mustard gas?
Bendamustine belongs to a group of chemotherapeutic drugs called nitrogen mustard, and is not a mustard gas.