food interaction for PSORID
alcohol interaction for PSORID
pregnancy interaction for PSORID
lactation interaction for PSORID
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for PSORID
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for PSORID
- PANIMUN BIORAL 100 MG SOLUTION(50 ML solution in bottle)Panacea Biotec LtdRs. 134.46/ML of solutionRs. 6722.80pay 36% more per ML of solution
- ARPIMUNE ME 100 MG SOLUTION(50 ML solution in bottle)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 66.47/ML of solutionRs. 3323.50save 33% more per ML of solution
- IMUSPORIN 100 MG ORAL SOLUTION(50 ML solution in bottle)Cipla LtdRs. 94.39/ML of solutionRs. 4719.55save 5% more per ML of solution
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Varun GogiaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prem VardhanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Ira ChopraMBBS, MS
Expert advice for PSORID
Frequently asked questions for PSORID
Q.Is Cyclosporine cytotoxic?
No, Cyclosporine is not cytotoxi
Q.Is Cyclosporine a steroid/ sulfa drug?
No, Cyclosporine is not a steroid or sulfa drug, but a cyclic peptide isolated from fungal source
Q.Does Cyclosporine affect fertility & birth control?
No, Cyclosporine is not known to impair fertility and has no known effects on birth contro
Q.Does Cyclosporine cause weight gain, constipation or hair loss?
No, Cyclosporine has no known effects on weight gain, constipation or hair loss.