Live Attenuated Varicella-Zoster Virus
Information about Live Attenuated Varicella-Zoster Virus
Live attenuated varicella-zoster virus uses
How live attenuated varicella-zoster virus works
Live attenuated varicella-zoster virus is a vaccine.It helps develop immunity by initiating a mild infection. This type of infection does not cause illness, but it does stimulate the body's immune system to produce antibodies to protect against any future infections .
Common side effects of live attenuated varicella-zoster virus
Pain, Fever, Headache, Injection site itching, Skin rash, Skin redness, Swelling.
Available Medicine for Live Attenuated Varicella-Zoster Virus
- ₹7650Merck Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Live Attenuated Varicella-Zoster Virus
- Inform your doctor if you have any immune system diseases like HIV infection, or if you are taking medicines that affect your immune system as the decision for vaccination will depend upon your immune responses.
- Before receiving vaccine inform your doctor if you had any life threatening allergies.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience difficulty in breathing, swelling of lips, face or tongue.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast feeding.
- Do not take ifallergic to varicella-zoster virus vaccine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take in high-grade fever, active infection like untreated tuberculosis.
- Do not take with any blood disorders or any type of malignant cancers including leukemia and lymphomas that affects the immune system.
- Do not take if receiving immunosuppressive drugs.
- Do not take if having history of congenital (present at birth) or hereditary immunodeficiency or HIV infection or AIDS.
- Do not consumed if below < 9 months.
- Do not take in case of Pregnant women.