Substitutes for Prodine Tablet
Modin 5mg Tablet
Mova Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
Dinace 5mg Tablet
Quince Lifesciences Pvt Ltd
Proclid 5mg Tablet
Tripada Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Trodin 5mg Tablet
Shine Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Ocyl 5mg Tablet
Zenith Healthcare Ltd
Medicine Overview of Prodine Tablet
Uses of Prodine Tablet
Prodine 5mg Tablet is used in Parkinson's disease and Drug induced abnormal movements.
Side effects of Prodine Tablet
Dry mouth, Nausea, Vomiting, Constipation, Blurred vision.
How to use Prodine Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Prodine 5mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Prodine Tablet works
Prodine 5mg tablet is an antispasmodics (muscle relaxing) medicine. It works by decreasing the activity of excess acetylcholine in the brain. This improves muscle control and reduces stiffness.
In Depth Information on Prodine Tablet
Expert advice for Prodine Tablet
- It may be taken before or after meals.
- If Prodine causes your mouth to dry excessively, it may be better to take it before meals, unless it causes nausea. If taken after meals, thirst can be improved by sucking hard sugarless candy, chewing gum, or drinking water.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any medicines to treat glaucoma.
- Prodine can cause blurred vision or dizziness. Do not drive and or operate machinery if you get blurred vision or dizziness.
- Inform your doctor if you have trouble in passing urine.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Special precautions for Prodine 5mg Tablet
Prodine 5mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Prodine 5mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Prodine 5mg Tablet should be used with caution during lactat+more
ion. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
Prodine 5mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.+more
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery....
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
There is limited information available on the use of Prodine+more
5mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.