Information about Solifenacin
Solifenacin is used in the treatment of Overactive bladder (OAB) symptoms. OAB is a collection of urinary symptoms, including frequent urination, urgent need to urinate, and inability to control urination.
How Solifenacin works
Solifenacin is an antimuscarinic. It works by relaxing muscles of the urinary bladder to prevent frequent, urgent or uncontrolled urination.
Common side effects of Solifenacin
Dryness in mouth, Nausea, Constipation, Indigestion, Blurred vision, Upset stomach
Available Medicine for Solifenacin
SolitenSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹320 to ₹4672 variant(s)
BispecDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹585 to ₹7022 variant(s)
₹531 to ₹6282 variant(s)
₹590 to ₹7562 variant(s)
FlosloIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹278 to ₹3602 variant(s)
VesiactFourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd
RegusolAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹249 to ₹3272 variant(s)
RestreamTas Med India Pvt Ltd
₹189 to ₹2852 variant(s)
SolikemAlkem Laboratories Ltd
₹265 to ₹3962 variant(s)
Expert advice for Solifenacin
- Solifenacin helps you to have better control over your urination by relaxing your bladder which increases its capacity to hold urine, thereby reducing the need to pass urine.
- It may cause blurred vision, fatigue and sleepiness. Be cautious while driving or doing anything that requires focus.
- It may cause dry mouth. Try chewing on sugar-free gum or taking small sips of water.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol or carbonated drinks as they can worsen your symptoms.
- Do not stop taking this medicine if you do not notice an improvement in your symptoms as it may take some time for your bladder to adapt and your symptoms to improve.