food interaction for PRECITROL
alcohol interaction for PRECITROL
pregnancy interaction for PRECITROL
lactation interaction for PRECITROL
medicine interaction for PRECITROL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PRECITROL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR PRECITROL
- PIOZ 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 7.26/tabletRs. 72.64pay 127% more per tablet
- PIOGLIT 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8.30/tabletRs. 83pay 159% more per tablet
- PIONORM 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 6.40/tabletRs. 64pay 100% more per tablet
- PIOGLAR 30 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8.30/tabletRs. 83pay 159% more per tablet
- PIOSYS 30 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Systopic Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 2.55/tabletRs. 76.50save 20% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR PRECITROL
- Notify your doctor if you have liver disease.
- Notify your doctor if you have or ever had urinary bladder cancer.
- Pioglitazone does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. A planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- Notify your doctor if you had a heart failure in the past.
Frequently asked questions FOR PRECITROL
Q. Does pioglitazone cause hair loss?
No, pioglitazone does not cause hair loss. However, if you experience such side effects, consult your doctor
Q. Does pioglitazone cause bladder cancer or any other cancer?
In clinical studies, more people who took pioglitazone for more than one year developed bladder cancer as compared to those who did not take pioglitazone. It is recommended to consult your doctor about the risk of taking this medication if you have had bladder cancer in the past or have a history of passing blood in urine. No other cancer type has been linked with use of pioglitazone
Q. Does pioglitazone cause heart failure?
Pioglitazone can cause fluid retention, which may worsen or precipitate heart failure
Q. Is pioglitazone safe?
Pioglitazone is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.