Information about Aceclofenac
Aceclofenac is used for pain relief. It relieves pain and inflammation in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and osteoarthritis.
How Aceclofenac works
Aceclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of Aceclofenac
Vomiting, Stomach pain/epigastric pain, Nausea, Indigestion, Diarrhea, Heartburn, Loss of appetite
Available Medicine for Aceclofenac
ZerodolIpca Laboratories Ltd
₹19 to ₹754 variant(s)
HifenacIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹47 to ₹883 variant(s)
AcecloAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹43 to ₹702 variant(s)
DolowinMicro Labs Ltd
₹47 to ₹1023 variant(s)
TopnacSystopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹20 to ₹322 variant(s)
₹14 to ₹454 variant(s)
WillgoPanacea Biotec Ltd
₹36 to ₹602 variant(s)
AkilosUnison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹13 to ₹323 variant(s)
ZofemolLeeford Healthcare Ltd
ZixJenburkt Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹27 to ₹643 variant(s)
Expert advice for Aceclofenac
- You have been prescribed Aceclofenac to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food or milk to prevent upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious complications such as stomach bleeding and kidney problems.
- It may cause dizziness, drowsiness or visual disturbances. Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Aceclofenac as it can cause excessive drowsiness and increase your risk of stomach problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart disease or stroke.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components, if you are taking this medicine for long-term treatment.