Information about Aceclofenac
Aceclofenac is used for pain relief. It relieves pain and inflammation in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and osteoarthritis.
How Aceclofenac works
Aceclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of Aceclofenac
Nausea, Diarrhea, Abdominal pain, Dyspepsia, Increased liver enzymes
Available Medicine for Aceclofenac
ZerodolIpca Laboratories Ltd
₹19 to ₹834 variant(s)
HifenacIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹57 to ₹1053 variant(s)
AcecloAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹52 to ₹772 variant(s)
DolowinMicro Labs Ltd
₹55 to ₹1023 variant(s)
TopnacSystopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹21 to ₹352 variant(s)
₹14 to ₹504 variant(s)
WillgoPanacea Biotec Ltd
₹36 to ₹732 variant(s)
AkilosUnison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹16 to ₹323 variant(s)
ZofemolLeeford Healthcare Ltd
ZixJenburkt Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹27 to ₹643 variant(s)
Expert advice for Aceclofenac
- You have been prescribed Aceclofenac to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food or milk to prevent upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious complications such as stomach bleeding and kidney problems.
- It may cause dizziness, drowsiness or visual disturbances. Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Aceclofenac as it can cause excessive drowsiness and increase your risk of stomach problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart disease or stroke.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components, if you are taking this medicine for long-term treatment.