Medicine Overview of Perceptal Injection
Nausea, Nervousness, Rash, Abdominal pain, Anxiety, Confusion, Depression, Diarrhoea, Hallucination, Headache, Increased muscular activity, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Walking difficulties, Movement disorder, Sleepiness, Vertigo, Vomiting, Weakness, Weight gain.
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Piracetam belongs to class of medications called GABA (gamma amino butyric acid) analogues. It acts by protecting brain and nervous system against shortness of oxygen and it also affects various ion channels on nerve cell membrane..
In Depth Information on Perceptal Injection
- Do not take piracetam tablet/oral solution if you are allergic to piracetam, pyrolidone derivatives or any other ingredient of tablet/solution.
- Do not use piracetam if you have serious kidney problem; brain hemorrhage or bleeding problems; or Huntington’s disease (neurodegenerative genetic disorder that affects muscle coordination and leads to behavioral symptoms).
- Avoid using piracetam if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not stop taking piracetam tablet/solution unless your doctor asks you to do so.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if you experience side effects like sleepiness, nervousness and depression after taking piracetam.
Perceptal 200mg Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Perceptal 200mg In
jection during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
Perceptal 200mg Injection may cause drowsiness and shakiness. This may affect your driving ability.
Perceptal 200mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Perceptal 200mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Perceptal 200mg Injection is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Perceptal 200mg Injection is probably safe to use in patient
s with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Perceptal 200mg Injection may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Perceptal 200mg Injection
Perceptal is not a naturally occurring substance
Perceptal is neither a stimulant, nor addictive
Perceptal can increase alertness and person may feel energetic
Perceptal is relatively safe and effective if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Perceptal can keep you awake and may cause weight gain
If Perceptal stops working for you, do not stop taking it before consulting your doctor
Perceptal requires a prescription.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Perceptal 200mg Injection: RKS, RUS, DYG, MMS, KHH, DEL, PSP, DFP, SAF, GPT, WSI, BLP, NVL, AAY, AAR, OLT, NDP, RJH, HBV, OIP, DDR, BIO, HGI, SBL, DPP, BSN, PTS, MOM, JIV, SHM, PNT, STA, IPL, ENP, ADT, GNC, PEN, MPC, ATP, BTM, SAT, MAK, OWP, SHP, DLP, USF, AGT, SWA, HEX, SSA, NWP, OHM, GTC, LCC, ZVP, PLT, JMJ, EQN, RSS, RSA, EMB, RPP, LHA, SBA, RHW, SJP, ATL, FGH, MAX, GTK, BDN, 9T9, AYU, HIP