Substitutes for CERECETAM INJECTION
Medicine Overview of CERECETAM INJECTION
Side effects of CERECETAM INJECTION
Nausea, Nervousness, Rash, Abdominal pain, Anxiety, Confusion, Depression, Diarrhoea, Hallucination, Headache, Increased muscular activity, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Walking difficulties, Movement disorder, Sleepiness, Vertigo, Vomiting, Weakness, Weight gain.
How to use CERECETAM INJECTION
How CERECETAM INJECTION works
In Depth Information on CERECETAM INJECTION
Expert advice for CERECETAM INJECTION
- Do not take piracetam tablet/oral solution if you are allergic to piracetam, pyrolidone derivatives or any other ingredient of tablet/solution.
- Do not use piracetam if you have serious kidney problem; brain hemorrhage or bleeding problems; or Huntington’s disease (neurodegenerative genetic disorder that affects muscle coordination and leads to behavioral symptoms).
- Avoid using piracetam if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not stop taking piracetam tablet/solution unless your doctor asks you to do so.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if you experience side effects like sleepiness, nervousness and depression after taking piracetam.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.