food interaction for PAMIDRIA
alcohol interaction for PAMIDRIA
pregnancy interaction for PAMIDRIA
lactation interaction for PAMIDRIA
medicine interaction for PAMIDRIA
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR PAMIDRIA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR PAMIDRIA
- BIODRONATE 60 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)United Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 2262.50/injectionRs. 2262.50pay 593% more per injection
Expert advice FOR PAMIDRIA
- Consult your doctor if you have any of the following medical conditions: heart problems, liver/kidney/thyroid disorders; low levels of platelets and red blood cells; calcium or vitamin D deficiency; teeth or jaw problems or flu like conditions.
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines such as calcitonin, thalidomide, other bisphosphonate drugs, or medicines used to treat kidney problems.
- Keep yourself hydrated while being treated with pamidronate.
- Be careful with your dental hygiene; avoid dental extraction or other invasive dental procedures while on pamidronate therapy.
- Pamidronate may cause bone loss in the jaw (osteonecrosis of the jaw leading to jaw pain, swelling, numbness, loose teeth, gum infection, or slow healing after injury or surgery involving the gums). Stop using the medicine if you develop any such reaction.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery as you can feel dizzy after taking this drug.
Frequently asked questions FOR PAMIDRIA
Q. How does pamidronate work?
Pamidronate works by decreasing the level of calcium released into the blood by bones, thereby preventing calcium excess in the body
Q. Is pamidronate safe?
Yes. Pamidronate is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. In case of any side-effects, please consult your doctor.