Netilmicin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections
How it works
Netilmicin is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by inhibiting synthesis of essential proteins, required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
Common side effects
Nephrotoxicity, Nystagmus (involuntary eye movement), Ototoxicity, Pain, Inflammation of a vein, Blood in urine, Chills, Decreased blood pressure, Headache, Hearing loss, Maculopapular rash, Nausea, Stomach pain, Tachycardia, Urticaria, Visual impairment, Vomiting, Liver transaminases increased
Showing 10 of 10
- ₹26 to ₹299Zuventus Healthcare Ltd6 variant(s)
- ₹30 to ₹260Akumentis Healthcare Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹32 to ₹110Cipla Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹89 to ₹385United Biotech Pvt Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹205 to ₹304Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹212 to ₹371Samarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹31 to ₹473Fulford India Ltd6 variant(s)
- ₹263Fulford India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹239 to ₹355Excella Life Sciences Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹27 to ₹348Vhb Life Sciences Inc3 variant(s)
• Caution is to be exercised if you have neuromuscular disorders, such as muscle weakness, slow movements
• Inform your doctor if you or your child has neurological problems or hearing disability or kidney disorders or liver conditions.
• Take precautions while taking netilmicin if you are or your children being treated for more than 14 days or suffering from dehydration.
• Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Patients allergic to netilmicin or any of its ingredients should not take it.