Information about Netilmicin
Netilmicin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How Netilmicin works
Netilmicin is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by preventing synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
Common side effects of Netilmicin
Ototoxicity, Kidney damage
Available Medicine for Netilmicin
NetromaxZuventus Healthcare Ltd
₹33 to ₹3786 variant(s)
₹33 to ₹4205 variant(s)
NetmicinUnited Biotech Pvt Ltd
₹97 to ₹4654 variant(s)
NetilmacMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹30 to ₹3875 variant(s)
NeticinSamarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
₹212 to ₹4272 variant(s)
NtnAkumentis Healthcare Ltd
₹30 to ₹2604 variant(s)
NetilmycinFulford India Ltd
NetsafeVhb Life Sciences Inc
₹27 to ₹3473 variant(s)
NetilcinExcella Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
₹239 to ₹3552 variant(s)
NelimiProgen Nutraceuticals Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Netilmicin
- Your doctor has prescribed Netilmicin to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- It is given as an injection into muscle, vein, or drip (infusion) into vein.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Netilmicin may cause dizziness.
- Your doctor may get regular blood, urine, or hearing tests while you are on this medication.
- Your doctor will ensure that you are well hydrated before and during treatment with this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding.
- Discontinue Netilmicin and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.