Medicine Overview of Oxra Tablet
Uses of Oxra Tablet
Oxra 10mg Tablet is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
Side effects of Oxra Tablet
Nausea, Frequent urge to urinate, Increased thirst, Urinary tract infection, Hypoglycaemia (Low blood sugar level) in combination with insulin or sulphonylurea, Genital fungal infection.
How to use Oxra Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Oxra 10mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Oxra Tablet works
Oxra 10mg tablet is a sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors. It works in type 2 diabetes by increasing the amount of glucose that gets passed out in the urine.
In Depth Information on Oxra Tablet
Expert advice for Oxra Tablet
- Can cause very low blood sugar levels when used with other antidiabetic medicines, alcohol or if you delay or miss a meal. Get blood sugar levels checked at regular intervals and always keep a source of sugar with you for quick relief.
- It can cause dehydration (the loss of too much body water) which may cause you to feel dizzy, faint, lightheaded, or weak, especially when you stand up (orthostatic hypotension).
- Oxra may cause fungal infections of the vagina. Inform your doctor if you get the vaginal odour, white or yellowish vaginal discharge or vaginal itching.
- Oxra may cause a fungal infection of the penis. Inform your doctor if you get redness, itching, or swelling of the penis; rash on the penis; foul-smelling discharge from the penis; or pain in the skin around the penis.
- Oxra may cause urinary tract infection. Inform your doctor if you get burning sensation when passing urine, pain in the pelvis, or mid back pain, or increased need to urinate.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with the kidney disease. Your dose may need to be adjusted.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Oxra 10mg Tablet
Talk to your doctor before Taking alcohol together with dapa+more
gliflozin. Alcohol may affect blood glucose levels in patients with diabetes....
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Oxra 10mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Oxra 10mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactation. Animal or human data is not available.
Your ability to drive may be affected if your blood sugar is+more
low or high. If this happens, do not drive....
Oxra 10mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Should be used cautiously in patients with an underlying kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Should be used cautiously in patients with an underlying kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
Oxra 10mg Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with liver disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
No dose adjustment is needed for patients with the mild to moderate liver disease.Not advisable in patients with the severe liver disease....
No dose adjustment is needed for patients with the mild to moderate liver disease.Not advisable in patients with the severe liver disease.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Decmax 4mg Tablet, Decamycin 4mg Injection, Pericort 4mg Tablet, Depo Medrol 40mg/ml Injection
If you miss a dose of Dapagliflozin, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Oxra 10mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Dapagliflozin
Oxra works 2 hour after its administration wherein it reaches peak concentration.
User Submitted Feedback For Oxra 10mg Tablet
Patients taking Oxra 10mg Tablet
Once A Day
How effective is this medicine?
Do you find this medicine expensive?