food interaction for OCYL
alcohol interaction for OCYL
pregnancy interaction for OCYL
lactation interaction for OCYL
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for OCYL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for OCYL
- KEMADRIN 2.5 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.38/tabletRs. 33.80pay 71% more per tablet
- MODIN 2.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mova Pharmaceutical Pvt LtdRs. 4.69/tabletRs. 46.90pay 137% more per tablet
- NOPARK 2.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 2.31/tabletRs. 23.10pay 17% more per tablet
- CYCLID 2.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)A N PharmaciaRs. 2.86/tabletRs. 28.57pay 44% more per tablet
- PROCYDIN 2.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)D D PharmaceuticalsRs. 1.71/tabletRs. 17.13save 13% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for OCYL
- Inform your doctor if you are predisposed to obstructive disease of the gut or have urinary symptoms associated with enlargement of prostate gland, rapid heartbeats, low blood pressure, increased pressure within the eyes (glaucoma), liver or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are consuming medications for depression, sleeplessness, allergy, urination problems, as they may interact with procyclidine.
- Take precautions while taking procyclidine, if you are suffering from psychosis as you may experience aggravation of symptoms.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking procyclidine as it may cause dizziness and movement disorder.
- Avoid if Patient is allergic to procyclidine or any of its ingredients.
- Avoid if Patient have difficulty in passing urine or stools.
- Avoid if Patient is suffering from a problem caused by too much pressure in the eye (closed angle glaucoma).
Frequently asked questions for OCYL
Q.Is procyclidine addictive?
Drug dependence dose addiction is possible with procyclidine. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use
Q.Is procyclidine a stimulant?
Procylidine can act as a stimulant in case of overdose of the drug.