Substitutes for OCYL tablet
MODIN 2.5MG TABLET
Mova Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
DINACE 2.5MG TABLET
Quince Lifesciences Pvt Ltd
PROCYDIN 2.5MG TABLET
D D Pharmaceuticals
NOPARK 2.5MG TABLET
Kivi Labs Ltd
CYCLID 2.5MG TABLET
A N Pharmacia
Medicine Overview of OCYL tablet
Uses of OCYL tablet
OCYL 2.5MG TABLET is used in parkinson's disease and drug induced abnormal movements.
Side effects of OCYL tablet
Dry mouth, Nausea, Vomiting, Constipation, Blurred vision.
How to use OCYL tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take OCYL 2.5MG TABLET at a fixed time.
How OCYL tablet works
Ocyl 2.5mg tablet is an antispasmodics (muscle relaxing) medicine. It works by decreasing the activity of excess acetylcholine in the brain. This improves muscle control and reduces stiffness.
In Depth Information on OCYL tablet
Expert advice for OCYL tablet
- It may be taken before or after meals.
- If Procyclidine causes your mouth to dry excessively, it may be better to take it before meals, unless it causes nausea. If taken after meals, thirst can be improved by sucking hard sugarless candy, chewing gum, or drinking water.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any medicines to treat glaucoma.
- Procyclidine can cause blurred vision or dizziness. Do not drive and or operate machinery if you get blurred vision or dizziness.
- Inform your doctor if you have trouble in passing urine.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Special precautions for OCYL 2.5MG TABLET
OCYL 2.5MG TABLET may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
OCYL 2.5MG TABLET is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
OCYL 2.5MG TABLET should be used with caution during lactati+more
on. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
OCYL 2.5MG TABLET may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.+more
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery....
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
There is limited information available on the use of OCYL 2.+more
5MG TABLET in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.