Medicine Overview of Nutam Tablet
Nausea, Nervousness, Rash, Abdominal pain, Anxiety, Confusion, Depression, Diarrhoea, Hallucination, Headache, Increased muscular activity, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Walking difficulties, Movement disorder, Sleepiness, Vertigo, Vomiting, Weakness, Weight gain.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Nutam 800mg Tablet at a fixed time.
Piracetam belongs to class of medications called GABA (gamma amino butyric acid) analogues. It acts by protecting brain and nervous system against shortness of oxygen and it also affects various ion channels on nerve cell membrane..
In Depth Information on Nutam Tablet
- Do not take piracetam tablet/oral solution if you are allergic to piracetam, pyrolidone derivatives or any other ingredient of tablet/solution.
- Do not use piracetam if you have serious kidney problem; brain hemorrhage or bleeding problems; or Huntington’s disease (neurodegenerative genetic disorder that affects muscle coordination and leads to behavioral symptoms).
- Avoid using piracetam if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not stop taking piracetam tablet/solution unless your doctor asks you to do so.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if you experience side effects like sleepiness, nervousness and depression after taking piracetam.
Nutam 800mg Tablet is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Nutam 800mg Tablet
during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
Nutam 800mg Tablet may cause drowsiness and shakiness. This may affect your driving ability.
Nutam 800mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Nutam 800mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Nutam 800mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Nutam 800mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with
liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Nutam 800mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Nutam 800mg Tablet
Nutam is not a naturally occurring substance
Nutam is neither a stimulant, nor addictive
Nutam can increase alertness and person may feel energetic
Nutam is relatively safe and effective if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Nutam can keep you awake and may cause weight gain
If Nutam stops working for you, do not stop taking it before consulting your doctor
Nutam requires a prescription.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Nutam 800mg Tablet: LCC, SHM, OLT, EQN, DEL, HGI, KHH, RKS, GPT, RPP, AGT, BLP, PTS, ADT, PLT, SHP, ATL, WSI, JMJ, ZVP, BSN, GNC, BIO, PSP, SSA, SWA, DYG, MOM, MAK, FGH, OIP, LHA, 9T9, MAX, RSS, IPL, HBV, MMS, RJH, BTM, AAR, NWP, MPC, AAY, GTC, HEX, JIV, DDR, RUS, OWP, STA, ATP, NDP, PEN, AYU, EMB, OHM, USF, GTK, PNT, SBL, DFP, NVL, SJP, SAT, HIP, SBA, DPP, DLP