food interaction for NATELIDE
alcohol interaction for NATELIDE
pregnancy interaction for NATELIDE
lactation interaction for NATELIDE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for NATELIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for NATELIDE
- GLINATE 120 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 13.10/tabletRs. 131pay 156% more per tablet
- Dr. Atul LuthraMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Richa ChaturvediMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Raman AbhiMBBS, MD
- Dr. J. K. SharmaMBBS, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for NATELIDE
- If you skip a meal, you need to skip the dose of Nateglinide. If you add a meal, add a dose of nateglinide.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as nateglinide may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking nateglinide as it may worsen the side effects. his effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Check your blood sugar levels as directed by your doctor. Strenuous exercise, fever, infection, surgery, trauma, dieting, and skipping meals can affect your blood sugar levels.
- Take precautions while taking nateglinide as it may make you anxious, sweaty, weak, dizzy, drowsy, or faint. It can also make your heart beat faster; make your vision change; give you a headache, chills, or tremors; or make you more hungry.
- You should eat or drink a quick source of sugar like table sugar, honey, candy, orange juice, or non-diet soda when you become hypoglycemic (low blood glucose level).
Frequently asked questions for NATELIDE
Q.Does nateglinide cause weight gain?
Weight gain may occur with nateglinide therapy. If this effect persists or worsens, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly
Q.Does Nateglinide contain metformin?
Nateglinide does not contain metformin
Q.How does nateglinide work?
Nateglinide belongs to a class of drugs called meglitinides. Nateglinide helps your body to regulate the amount of glucose in your blood by stimulating the pancreas to release insulin.