How it works
Common side effects
- Nateglinide does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
- Swallow the tablets with a glass of water before the meals or within 30 minutes after the main meal.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Nateglinide.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Nateglinide.
- Notify your doctor if you have any liver problem or kidney disease.
- Notify your doctor about <med_name> if you are about to undergo a major surgery.
Frequently asked questions
Q.Does nateglinide cause weight gain?
Weight gain may occur with nateglinide therapy. If this effect persists or worsens, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly
Q.Does Nateglinide contain metformin?
Nateglinide does not contain metformin
Q.How does nateglinide work?
Nateglinide belongs to a class of drugs called meglitinides. Nateglinide helps your body to regulate the amount of glucose in your blood by stimulating the pancreas to release insulin.