food interaction for MOXCENT
alcohol interaction for MOXCENT
pregnancy interaction for MOXCENT
lactation interaction for MOXCENT
medicine interaction for MOXCENT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MOXCENT
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR MOXCENT 0.2 MG TABLET
Patients taking MOXCENT 0.2 MG TABLET
- 73%Once A Day
- 18%Thrice A Day
- 9%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR MOXCENT
- MOXOVAS 0.2MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 5.98/tabletRs. 59.80save 10% more per tablet
- MOXILONG 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 6.15/tabletRs. 61.50save 7% more per tablet
- MOXOCARD 0.2 TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 5.55/tabletRs. 55.50save 16% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR MOXCENT
- Do not take moxonidine if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to moxonidine or any of the other ingredients.
- Do not take moxonidine if you have problem in heart rate; if you are suffering from heart failure; or serious kidney problems.
- Avoid using moxonidine if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not give moxonidine to children younger than 18 years of age.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking moxonidine as it may increase the effects of alcohol.
- You may feel sleepy or dizzy while taking moxonidine. If this happens, be careful while driving or using any machinery.
Frequently asked questions FOR MOXCENT
Q. What is moxonidine tablets/ what is moxonidine used for?
Moxonidine is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension)
Q. Is moxonidine a diuretic?
It is not a diuretic
Q. How does moxonidine works?
Moxonidine works by making your blood vessels relax and widen. This helps to lower your blood pressure