SALT INFORMATIONMoxonidine(0.2 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Feeling dizzy, Fainting, Unusually slow heartbeat, Neck pain, Feeling nervous, Feeling sleepy, Low blood pressure, Ringing or noise in the ears, Rash or itching, Back pain, Weakness, Headache, Urge to vomit, Indigestion, Difficulty sleeping, Vomiting, Dry mouth, Diarrhea, Swelling
- MOXOVAS-0.2 TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 5.44/tabletRs. 54.40save 2% more per tablet
- MOXILONG-0.2 TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 5.64/tabletRs. 56.42pay 2% more per tablet
- MOXCENT 0.2MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 6.03/tabletRs. 60.25pay 9% more per tablet
- Do not take moxonidine if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to moxonidine or any of the other ingredients.
- Do not take moxonidine if you have problem in heart rate; if you are suffering from heart failure; or serious kidney problems.
- Avoid using moxonidine if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not give moxonidine to children younger than 18 years of age.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking moxonidine as it may increase the effects of alcohol.
- You may feel sleepy or dizzy while taking moxonidine. If this happens, be careful while driving or using any machinery.