food interaction for MIGNAR
alcohol interaction for MIGNAR
pregnancy interaction for MIGNAR
lactation interaction for MIGNAR
medicine interaction for MIGNAR
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MIGNAR
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR MIGNAR 50 MG TABLET
Patients taking MIGNAR 50 MG TABLET
- 38%Thrice A Day
- 31%Twice A Day
- 25%Once A Day
- 6%Twice A Week
SUBSTITUTES FOR MIGNAR
- MISOBIT 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 15.45/tabletRs. 154.50save 9% more per tablet
- EUGLITOL 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90save 47% more per tablet
- GLOCK 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 9.47/tabletRs. 94.66save 44% more per tablet
- GLYBLOC 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 9.22/tabletRs. 92.20save 46% more per tablet
- MIGLIT 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)BioconRs. 10.80/tabletRs. 108save 37% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR MIGNAR
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. A planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- Miglitol is administered orally and should be chewed with the first mouthful of food, or swallowed whole with a little liquid directly before the meal.
- Miglitol does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
- Notify your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant.
Frequently asked questions FOR MIGNAR
Q. Is miglitol safe?
Yes, Miglitol is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. How does miglitol work?
Miglitol belongs to the class of anti-diabetic drugs called alpha-glucosidase inhibitor. It blocks an enzyme known as ?-glucoside hydrolase and thus delays glucose absorption from intestine, thereby reducing the excessive rise in blood sugar level after a meal.