food interaction for MIGLIT
alcohol interaction for MIGLIT
pregnancy interaction for MIGLIT
lactation interaction for MIGLIT
medicine interaction for MIGLIT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR MIGLIT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR MIGLIT
- MIGNAR 25 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 11.17/tabletRs. 167.50pay 89% more per tablet
- MISOBIT 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 9.45/tabletRs. 94.50pay 60% more per tablet
- MINERVA 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.03/tabletRs. 50.31save 15% more per tablet
- EUGLITOL 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 5/tabletRs. 50save 15% more per tablet
- GLOCK 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 5.28/tabletRs. 52.75save 11% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR MIGLIT
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. A planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- Miglitol is administered orally and should be chewed with the first mouthful of food, or swallowed whole with a little liquid directly before the meal.
- Miglitol does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
- Notify your doctor if you are or are planning to become pregnant.
Frequently asked questions FOR MIGLIT
Q. Is miglitol safe?
Yes, Miglitol is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. How does miglitol work?
Miglitol belongs to the class of anti-diabetic drugs called alpha-glucosidase inhibitor. It blocks an enzyme known as ?-glucoside hydrolase and thus delays glucose absorption from intestine, thereby reducing the excessive rise in blood sugar level after a meal.