food interaction for MEZILOR
alcohol interaction for MEZILOR
pregnancy interaction for MEZILOR
lactation interaction for MEZILOR
SALT INFORMATION for MEZILOR
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MEZILOR
- ETIZOLA 0.25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.58/tabletRs. 25.85save 32% more per tablet
- ETILAAM 0.25 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.45/tabletRs. 24.50save 36% more per tablet
- MACFRESH 0.25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.58/tabletRs. 25.85save 32% more per tablet
- SYLKAM 0.25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 2.39/tabletRs. 23.90save 37% more per tablet
- SUPRABENZ 0.25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 3.12/tabletRs. 31.20save 18% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for MEZILOR
- If you have liver, lung or breathing (bronchitis or emphysema) problems.
- If you are >65 years of age.
- If you are breast-feeding or pregnant.
- If you have a history of alcohol or drug addiction.
- If you have low blood pressure.
- If you have a history of any personality disorder.
Frequently asked questions for MEZILOR
Q.How does etizolam work?
Etizolam is used to treat anxiety and sleep disorders in patients. It works by enhancing the action of a signaling chemical called gamma amino butyric acid (GABA), which helps to calm the brain. This, in turn, induces sleep and relaxation of muscles in the body
Q.Is etizolam safe?
Etizolam is safe when taken for an indication and at a dose strictly instructed by your doctor
Q.Is etizolam a benzodiazpine?
Yes, Etizolam is a benzodiazepin
Q.Does it show up on a drug test?
Etizolam does show up on a drug test
Q.Does etizolam get you high/ lower blood pressure?
Etizolam calm the brain and induces sleep and relaxation of muscles in the body. It may alter mood and perception in some individuals. These effects may be perceived by some as a ‘feeling of high'. Etizolam can lower blood pressure and exaggerate the blood pressure lowering effects of medicines used to treat high blood pressure. If any side effect of the drug is observed then please informs the doctor immediately.