Information about Etizolam
How Etizolam works
Etizolam is a benzodiazepine. It works by increasing the action of a chemical messenger (GABA) which suppresses the abnormal and excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
Common side effects of Etizolam
Altered libido, Confusion, Depression, Drowsiness, Fainting, Headache, Muscle coordination impaired, Muscle weakness, Sedation, Slurred speech, Tremor, Visual impairment
Available Medicine for Etizolam
EtizolaMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹37 to ₹806 variant(s)
EtilaamIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹28 to ₹1088 variant(s)
SoloposeMankind Pharma Ltd
₹36 to ₹542 variant(s)
EtirestSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹54 to ₹913 variant(s)
MacfreshMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹37 to ₹532 variant(s)
₹29 to ₹683 variant(s)
EtinapIcon Life Sciences
₹27 to ₹1276 variant(s)
EtizepMicro Labs Ltd
₹27 to ₹422 variant(s)
SylkamDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹26 to ₹654 variant(s)
Lam ETTas Med India Pvt Ltd
₹33 to ₹562 variant(s)
Expert advice for Etizolam
- Take it as per dose and duration suggested by the doctor.
- The addiction / habit-forming potential of this medicine is less as compared to other benzodiazepines.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol as it may increase dizziness and drowsiness.
- Do not take this medicine if you have a history of drug addiction or drug abuse.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking medication suddenly without talking to your doctor as that may lead to nausea, anxiety, agitation, flu-like symptoms, sweating, tremor, and confusion.