Opipramol is used in the treatment of anxiety disorder
How it works
Opipramol works in depression by increasing the levels of chemical messengers in the brain that helps in regulating mood.
Common side effects
Nasal congestion, Fatigue, Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing), Dry mouth, Decreased blood pressure
- ₹64 to ₹110Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹55Icon Life Sciences1 variant(s)
- ₹65 to ₹105Strides shasun Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹99Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹59Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹55Walton Healthcare Pvt. Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹57 to ₹97Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while on opipramol treatment as it may cause drowsiness and reduce alertness.
- Do not take opipramol if you have enlarged prostate gland, painful urination, liver and kidney diseases, recurrent fits due to any cause or heart disease.
- Discontinue treatment and seek immediate medical attention if you develop any allergic reactions.
- You should undergo routine blood cell count and liver function tests while receiving long term treatment with opipramol.
- If you are a patient with heart blocks or other conduction disorders, you should be frequently monitored with ECG.