food interaction for MESALO
alcohol interaction for MESALO
pregnancy interaction for MESALO
lactation interaction for MESALO
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for MESALO
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for MESALO FOAM
Patients taking MESALO FOAM
- 45%Once A Day
- 41%Twice A Day
- 14%Alternate Day
SUBSTITUTES for MESALONo substitutes found
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for MESALO
- The enema should be used in the back passage (rectum) only.
- Consult your doctor and discontinue use if you experience any unexplained bleeding, bruising, skin rashes, fever or sore throat, chest pain, an increased heartbeat and excess tiredness.
- Inform your doctor if you get fever, severe itching or a rash or headache.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to mesalazine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have severe liver or kidney dysfunction.
- Do not use by Children.
Frequently asked questions for MESALO
Q.Is mesalazine a steroid, NSAID, immunosuppressant, blood-thinner or sulfa drug?
Mesalazine is not a steroid, NSAID, immunosuppressant, blood-thinner or sulfa drug. It is an anti-inflammatory drug
Q.Is mesalazine topical safe?
Yes. Mesalazine topical is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor.