food interaction for MAGFLUX
alcohol interaction for MAGFLUX
pregnancy interaction for MAGFLUX
lactation interaction for MAGFLUX
SALT INFORMATION for MAGFLUX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for MAGFLUXNo substitutes found
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for MAGFLUX
- The Magaldrate should be used only for occasional relief from increased stomach acid. Do not take it for more than 2 weeks, unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid Magaldrate, if you show signs of appendicitis or inflammed bowel (such as lower abdominal pain, cramping, bloating, nausea, vomiting). Please consult your doctor.
- Do not take the Magaldrate at least 2 hours before or after taking other medicines. It may interact with other medicines.
Frequently asked questions for MAGFLUX
Q.What is magaldrate and simethicone?
Magaldrate and simethicone are used as antacid and antiflatulent drug in combination therapy. Magaldrate works by neutralizing stomach acid and simethicone works by eliminating the gas from stomach.