Information about Magaldrate
Available Medicine for Magaldrate
- ₹59Drakt Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹61Big Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Magaldrate
- The Magaldrate should be used only for occasional relief from increased stomach acid. Do not take it for more than 2 weeks, unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid Magaldrate, if you show signs of appendicitis or inflammed bowel (such as lower abdominal pain, cramping, bloating, nausea, vomiting). Please consult your doctor.
- Do not take the Magaldrate at least 2 hours before or after taking other medicines. It may interact with other medicines.
Frequently asked questions for Magaldrate
Q. What is magaldrate and simethicone?
Magaldrate and simethicone are used as antacid and antiflatulent drug in combination therapy. Magaldrate works by neutralizing stomach acid and simethicone works by eliminating the gas from stomach.