Medicine Overview of Lynoral Tablet
Side effects of Lynoral Tablet
Headache, Nausea, Mood changes, Change in body weight, Abdominal pain, Sexual dysfunction, Breast enlargement, Metrorrhagia (menstrual bleeding at irregular intervals), Breast tenderness, Edema, Fibroid.
How to use Lynoral Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Lynoral 1mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Lynoral Tablet works
Lynoral 1mg tablet is a primary female sex hormone that, as a part of the hormone replacement therapy, works by maintaining the estrogen levels in the body, thereby relieving the symptoms occurring after menopause.
In Depth Information on Lynoral Tablet
Expert advice for Lynoral Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have had a uterus removal procedure or have any problems of the uterus (uterine fibroids, hyperplasia of the endometrium, uterus cancer).
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of blood clotting disorder, liver problems, gall bladder disorders (e.g. gall stones), high blood pressure, diabetes, hearing problems, breast cancer, heart problems, high levels of fats in blood or migraine.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience pain in your chest that spreads to arm or neck, unexplained migraine-type headaches, with or without disturbed vision, painful swelling in your leg, sudden chest pain and difficulty breathing.
- Ensure that you undergo regular breast screening (for presence of lumps or any abnormal changes) and cervical smear test while taking ethinylestradiol.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to ethinylestradiol or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if having recent blood clotting problems or related conditions like heart attack.
- Do not take if suffering from breast or uterus cancer.
- Do not take if suffering from untreated enlargement of inner wall of uterus (endometrial hyperplasia).
- Patients who have or had liver diseases (e.g. jaundice).
- Do not take if having any disorder related to haemoglobin (porphyria).
Special precautions for Lynoral 1mg Tablet
Taking Ethinyl Estradiol with alcohol can cause minor side effects
Lynoral 1mg Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor....
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Lynoral 1mg Tablet is safe to use during lactation. Human s+more
tudies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
Lynoral 1mg Tablet does not usually affect your ability to drive.
There is limited information available on the use of Lynoral+more
1mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Gonablok 200mg Capsule, Nolvadex 10mg Tablet, Gonablok 100mg Capsule, Fertova 25mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Lynoral 1mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Ethinyl Estradiol
Q. Is ethinylestradiol good for acne?
Ethinylestradiol may help in acne treatment. However, it is strongly recommended that you consult your doctor for advice on best treatment option suitable your condition and needs.
User Submitted Feedback For Lynoral 1mg Tablet
Patients taking Lynoral 1mg Tablet
Once A Day
Twice A Week
Thrice A week
Substitutes for Lynoral
No substitutes found for this medicine