food interaction for LUPICLOR
alcohol interaction for LUPICLOR
pregnancy interaction for LUPICLOR
lactation interaction for LUPICLOR
medicine interaction for LUPICLOR
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LUPICLOR
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR LUPICLOR 12.5 MG TABLET
Patients taking LUPICLOR 12.5 MG TABLET
- 94%Once A Day
- 6%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR LUPICLOR
- THIAKLOR 12.5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.95/tabletRs. 49.45save 8% more per tablet
- CLOVET 12.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 4.50/tabletRs. 45save 16% more per tablet
- THALORIC 12.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 4.80/tabletRs. 48save 10% more per tablet
- AQUIRIS 12.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 4.90/tabletRs. 49save 8% more per tablet
- CHLORFID 12.5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Fidelity Lifesciences Pvt LtdRs. 4.50/tabletRs. 45save 16% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR LUPICLOR
- Avoid drinking alcohol, which can increase some of the side effects of chlorthalidone.
- Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated during exercise and in hot weather. Follow your doctor's instructions about the type and amount of liquids you should drink.
- Do not take chlorthalidone and potassium salt or a potassium-sparing diuretic, if you are taking ACE inhibitors.
Frequently asked questions FOR LUPICLOR
Q. What is chlorthalidone/Hydrazine 12.5?
Chlorthalidone belongs to class of medications called thiazide diuretics
Q. Is chlorthalidone/Hydrazine 12.5 a generic drug?
Yes, chlorthalidone is the generic name and hydrazine 12.5 is brand name
Q. Is chlorthalidone an ace inhibitor/potassium sparing diuretic/sulfa drug/benzodiazepine/a blood thinner?
No, chlorthalidone belongs to class of medication called as thiazide diuretics
Q. Is chlorthalidone a water pill?
Yes, it is a diuretic and also called as ‘water pill'
Q. Is chlorthalidone better than hydrochlorothiazide?
Chlorthalidone and hydrochlorothiazide belongs to same category of drugs with similar action, but their effect may vary upon individual response
Q. Can I take chlorthalidone/Hydrazine 12.5 with ibuprofen/Excedrin/Tylenol?
There is no observed drug interaction. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Can amitriptyline cause weight loss: gain/cough/low potassium/high blood sugar/erectile dysfunction?
Amitriptyline can cause low potassium/high blood pressure. Patients should consult the doctor regarding the possible side effects.