food interaction for LOXPIN
alcohol interaction for LOXPIN
pregnancy interaction for LOXPIN
lactation interaction for LOXPIN
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LOXPIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for LOXPIN
- LOXACALM 10MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Mayflower IndiaRs. 3.84/capsuleRs. 38.37save 9% more per capsule
- LOXAPAC 10 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Pfizer LtdRs. 3.86/capsuleRs. 38.65save 8% more per capsule
- LOXABOL 10MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)KC LaboratoriesRs. 3.73/capsuleRs. 37.30save 11% more per capsule
- LOXACON 10MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Consern Pharma P LtdRs. 3.73/capsuleRs. 37.25save 11% more per capsule
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Anupama AhlawatMBBS
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for LOXPIN
- Do not start or continue loxapine and consult your doctor if you have history of fits (seizures), heart or brain related diseases, respiratory or lung problems, or if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate any machinery because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with loxapine.
Frequently asked questions for LOXPIN
Q.Is loxapine or loxapine succinate an atypical antipsychotic or narcotic drug?
Loxapine or loxapine succinate is not an atypical antipsychotic or narcotic drug. It is a dibenzoxazepine typical antipsychotic
Q.Does loxapine cause weight gain, diabetes, or tiredness?
Loxapine may cause weight gain or tiredness, but it is not known to cause diabetes.