Information about Clonazepam
How Clonazepam works
Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine. It works by increasing the action of a chemical messenger (GABA) which suppresses the abnormal and excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
Common side effects of Clonazepam
Altered walking, Depression, Dizziness, Drowsiness, Fatigue, Impaired coordination, Memory impairment
Available Medicine for Clonazepam
LonazepSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹20 to ₹1069 variant(s)
ZapizIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹15 to ₹1134 variant(s)
ClonotrilTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹28 to ₹1574 variant(s)
ClonafitMankind Pharma Ltd
₹19 to ₹332 variant(s)
PetrilMicro Labs Ltd
₹20 to ₹1085 variant(s)
MelzapAlkem Laboratories Ltd
₹5 to ₹977 variant(s)
₹20 to ₹855 variant(s)
LonapamShine Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹18 to ₹694 variant(s)
ClonamIcon Life Sciences
₹18 to ₹527 variant(s)
ClonaxA N Pharmacia
₹18 to ₹6712 variant(s)
Expert advice for Clonazepam
- The addiction / habit-forming potential of this medicine is very high. Take it only as per the dose and duration advised by your doctor
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol as it may increase dizziness and drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you experience worsen anxiety, depression angry, or violent behavior and mania while taking this medicine.
- Do not stop taking medication suddenly without talking to your doctor as that may lead to nausea, anxiety, agitation, flu-like symptoms, sweating, tremor, and confusion.