food interaction for LOXAPAX
alcohol interaction for LOXAPAX
pregnancy interaction for LOXAPAX
lactation interaction for LOXAPAX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LOXAPAX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for LOXAPAXNo substitutes found
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for LOXAPAX
- Do not start or continue loxapine and consult your doctor if you have history of fits (seizures), heart or brain related diseases, respiratory or lung problems, or if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate any machinery because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with loxapine.
Frequently asked questions for LOXAPAX
Q.Is loxapine or loxapine succinate an atypical antipsychotic or narcotic drug?
Loxapine or loxapine succinate is not an atypical antipsychotic or narcotic drug. It is a dibenzoxazepine typical antipsychotic
Q.Does loxapine cause weight gain, diabetes, or tiredness?
Loxapine may cause weight gain or tiredness, but it is not known to cause diabetes.