food interaction for LOXACON
alcohol interaction for LOXACON
pregnancy interaction for LOXACON
lactation interaction for LOXACON
medicine interaction for LOXACON
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LOXACON
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LOXACON
- LOXACALM 25MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Mayflower IndiaRs. 7.46/capsuleRs. 74.62save 13% more per capsule
- LOXPIN 25MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Nusearch OrganicRs. 7.31/capsuleRs. 73.11save 15% more per capsule
- LOXAPAC 25 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Pfizer LtdRs. 7.77/capsuleRs. 77.67save 10% more per capsule
- LOXABOL 25MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)KC LaboratoriesRs. 9.40/capsuleRs. 94.02pay 9% more per capsule
- HALOPAC 25 CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Ivy HealthcareRs. 9.90/capsuleRs. 99pay 15% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR LOXACON
- Do not start or continue loxapine and consult your doctor if you have history of fits (seizures), heart or brain related diseases, respiratory or lung problems, or if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate any machinery because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with loxapine.
Frequently asked questions FOR LOXACON
Q. Is loxapine or loxapine succinate an atypical antipsychotic or narcotic drug?
Loxapine or loxapine succinate is not an atypical antipsychotic or narcotic drug. It is a dibenzoxazepine typical antipsychotic
Q. Does loxapine cause weight gain, diabetes, or tiredness?
Loxapine may cause weight gain or tiredness, but it is not known to cause diabetes.