food interaction for LOXACALM
alcohol interaction for LOXACALM
pregnancy interaction for LOXACALM
lactation interaction for LOXACALM
medicine interaction for LOXACALM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LOXACALM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LOXACALM
- LOXPIN 25MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Nusearch OrganicRs. 7.31/capsuleRs. 73.11save 2% more per capsule
- LOXAPAC 25 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Pfizer LtdRs. 7.77/capsuleRs. 77.67pay 4% more per capsule
- LOXABOL 25MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)KC LaboratoriesRs. 9.40/capsuleRs. 94.02pay 26% more per capsule
- LOXACON 25MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Consern Pharma P LtdRs. 8.60/capsuleRs. 86pay 15% more per capsule
- HALOPAC 25 CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Ivy HealthcareRs. 9.90/capsuleRs. 99pay 33% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR LOXACALM
- Do not start or continue loxapine and consult your doctor if you have history of fits (seizures), heart or brain related diseases, respiratory or lung problems, or if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate any machinery because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with loxapine.
Frequently asked questions FOR LOXACALM
Q. Is loxapine or loxapine succinate an atypical antipsychotic or narcotic drug?
Loxapine or loxapine succinate is not an atypical antipsychotic or narcotic drug. It is a dibenzoxazepine typical antipsychotic
Q. Does loxapine cause weight gain, diabetes, or tiredness?
Loxapine may cause weight gain or tiredness, but it is not known to cause diabetes.