food interaction for LOXABOL
alcohol interaction for LOXABOL
pregnancy interaction for LOXABOL
lactation interaction for LOXABOL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LOXABOL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for LOXABOL
- LOXACALM 25MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Mayflower IndiaRs. 7.46/capsuleRs. 74.62save 21% more per capsule
- LOXPIN 25MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Nusearch OrganicRs. 7.31/capsuleRs. 73.11save 22% more per capsule
- LOXAPAC 25 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Pfizer LtdRs. 7.77/capsuleRs. 77.67save 17% more per capsule
- LOXACON 25MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Consern Pharma P LtdRs. 8.60/capsuleRs. 86save 9% more per capsule
- HALOPAC 25 CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Ivy HealthcareRs. 9.90/capsuleRs. 99pay 5% more per capsule
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Anupama AhlawatMBBS
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for LOXABOL
- Do not start or continue loxapine and consult your doctor if you have history of fits (seizures), heart or brain related diseases, respiratory or lung problems, or if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate any machinery because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with loxapine.
Frequently asked questions for LOXABOL
Q.Is loxapine or loxapine succinate an atypical antipsychotic or narcotic drug?
Loxapine or loxapine succinate is not an atypical antipsychotic or narcotic drug. It is a dibenzoxazepine typical antipsychotic
Q.Does loxapine cause weight gain, diabetes, or tiredness?
Loxapine may cause weight gain or tiredness, but it is not known to cause diabetes.