Medicine Overview of Lithosun Tablet PR
Side effects of Lithosun Tablet PR
Tremor, Slurred speech, Uncoordinated body movements, Nausea, Acne, Increased white blood cell count, Memory impairment, Hair loss, Enlarged thyroid gland, Skin rash, Increased thirst, Weight gain, Polyuria, Diarrhoea.
How to use Lithosun Tablet PR
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use. Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
How Lithosun Tablet PR works
Lithosun sr 400mg tablet works by suppressing the abnormal and excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
In Depth Information on Lithosun Tablet PR
Expert advice for Lithosun Tablet PR
- Your doctor may ask you to continue Lithosun for a long time. You must not stop taking it or change the dose, without speaking to your doctor first.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible. If it is within 4 hours of the next dose, skip the missed dose (about 6 hours in the case of extended- or slow-release preparations). Never double up doses.
- Despite your inconvenience and discomfort, your Lithosun blood levels, thyroid function, and kidney function need to be monitored as long as you take Lithosun.
- During treatment with Lithosun, it is recommended that you drink about 2 to 3 liter of fluid daily and use normal amounts of salt. Inform your doctor if you start or stop a low-salt diet.
- Avoid sudden change in your diet or fluid intake. If you do go on a diet, your doctor may need to increase the frequency of blood tests.
- Do not start any medicine including herbal or ayurvedic without telling your doctor. As it may significantly change the Lithosun levels.
- Caffeine and alcohol act as diuretics and can lower your Lithosun concentrations.
- If you engage in vigorous exercise or have an illness that causes sweating, vomiting, or diarrhoea, consult your doctor because these might affect Lithosun levels.
- Nausea, constipation, shakiness, increased thirst, frequent urination, weight gain, or swelling of the extremities should be reported to your doctor. Your doctor may adjust the dose.
- Blurred vision, confusion, loss of appetite, diarrhoea, vomiting, muscle weakness, lethargy, shakiness, slurred speech, dizziness, loss of balance, inability to urinate, or seizure could indicate severe toxicity and should prompt immediate medical attention.
Special precautions for Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet
Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lact+more
ation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet may make you feel sleepy, tired or dizzy. Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet may also cause other effects that can make it dangerous to drive such as numbness, paralysis, weakness or fits (seizures)....
Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet may make you feel sleepy, tired or dizzy. Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet may also cause other effects that can make it dangerous to drive such as numbness, paralysis, weakness or fits (seizures).
Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease....
Use of Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients+more
with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Eurythmic 150mg Injection, Ramihart 5mg Capsule, Olmeblu 20mg Tablet, Risperdal 3 Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Lithosun 400mg Tablet PR
Frequently asked questions for Lithium
Lithosun can be taken to treat depression and anxiety. Do consult your doctor before use
Acetaminophen or aspirin can be taken with Lithosun for headache or pain. Do consult your doctor before use
Q. Can I take lithium with ibuprofen, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Benadryl?
Lithium when taken with ibuprofen, fluoxetine (Prozac), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft) or Benadryl can lead to increased side effects. Do consult your doctor before use
Lithosun can cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired. Lithosun does not make you high.
User Submitted Feedback For Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet
Patients taking Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet
Once A Day
Twice A Day
Thrice A Day
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
With or without food
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 43
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Lithosun SR 400mg Tablet: JMJ, NDP, OLT, PEN, BLP, MPC, SAF, PSP, OIP, PPR, SBA, RPP, RKS, NWP, HGI, MAK, SJP, AYU, DPP, PNT, LHA, AAR, HEX, WSI, OHM, KHH, SWA, DEL, DDR, EQN, DFP, NVY, INC, OWP, BTM, GNC, IPL, HBV, ZVP, FGH, LCC, MMS, RSA, BSN, MOM, GTK, XPS, ARD, HRV, IAD, JIV, RHW, RUS, SDM, MAX, BDN, DYG, ADT, HIP, DLP, PTS, SSA, STA, NNH, RJH, MSD, ATL, SBL, EMB, SAT, NVL, GTC, SHP, JVN, BIO, AAY, ENP, PLT, USF, AGT, AVN, DMP, SHM, RSS, 9T9, ATP, GPT
Substitutes for Lithosun Tablet PR
Licab XL 400mg Tablet
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd