food interaction for LEMOLATE (YASH)
alcohol interaction for LEMOLATE (YASH)
pregnancy interaction for LEMOLATE (YASH)
lactation interaction for LEMOLATE (YASH)
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for LEMOLATE (YASH)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for LEMOLATE (YASH)No substitutes found
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Dheeraj GuptaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Prem VardhanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Reema DasMBBS, Diploma, MS
Expert advice for LEMOLATE (YASH)
- Oral phenylephrine should be taken with food
- Phenylephrine can make you restless, so don't take it too close to bedtime
- Do not use this medicine without doctor's advice if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Smoking may worsen the effect; therefore use of tobacco should be avoided.
Frequently asked questions for LEMOLATE (YASH)
Q.Is phenylephrine an antibiotic/a stimulant/an NSAID/ does phenylephrine work/ does phenylephrine makes your nose run/ does phenylephrine has aspirin in it?
Phenylephrine is not an antibiotic, stimulant, NSAID, but a decongestant and is used to relieve blocked nose. Phenylephrine works for most of the patients if taken as recommended. It does not have aspirin in it
Q.Can i take phenylephrine with ibuprofen/pseudoephedrine/citalopram/Nyquil/ acetaminophen/ dextromethorphan/ Zyrtec/ Flonase/ Advil?
Drug interaction with any of the above mentioned drugs is not documented, but it can occur. Always follow your doctor’s advice before taking any medicine with phenylephrine
Q.Can i take phenylephrine with high blood pressure?
Do not take phenylephrine with high blood pressure
Q.Is phenylephrine the same as Sudafed?
No, phenylephrine is not same as Sudafed which contains pseudoephedrine.