food interaction for KETRIP
alcohol interaction for KETRIP
pregnancy interaction for KETRIP
lactation interaction for KETRIP
medicine interaction for KETRIP
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR KETRIP
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR KETRIP
- TRYPTOMER 25 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Wockhardt LtdRs. 2.21/tabletRs. 33.08save 7% more per tablet
- AMITONE 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.16/tabletRs. 21.57save 9% more per tablet
- ELIWEL 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 2.21/tabletRs. 22.05save 7% more per tablet
- SAROTENA 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lundbeck India Pvt LtdRs. 2.39/tabletRs. 23.94pay 1% more per tablet
- AMICON 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Icon Life SciencesRs. 2.21/tabletRs. 22.10save 6% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR KETRIP
- Do not consume grapefruit juice.
- Do not suddenly stop taking your medicine.
- Amitriptyline can make you dizzy or sleepy. So avoid driving or performing activities that require mental alertness.
- Avoid alcohol intake.
- Do not take this drug if you are consuming antidepressants (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) or have been taking them within the previous two weeks.
Frequently asked questions FOR KETRIP
Q. Is amitriptyline/Tryptomer safe?
Amitriptyline is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. What is amitriptyline/Amitone 10/Amitone plus/ Tryptomer/Tryptomer plus used for?
Amitriptyline/amitone 10/amitone plus/ tryptomer/tryptomer plus is used in the treatment of depression and nocturnal bed wetting (enuresis) in children
Q. Is amitriptyline a benzodiazepine/MAOI/opioid/antibiotic/steroid?
No, Amitriptyline belongs to class of medication called as tricyclic antidepressant
Q. Is amitriptyline like Xenan (diazepam)?
No, Xenan belongs to class of medication called as benzodiazepine
Q. Is amitriptyline addictive?
No, Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Can I take amitriptyline/tryptomer for pain/insomnia/backache/migraine/headache/anxiety?
No, it is used to treatment of depression and nocturnal bed wetting (enuresis)
Q. Can I take amitriptyline with Prozac/zopiclone/Xanan/naproxen/prednisolone/Benadryl/diazepam/trazadone/Flexeril?
Amitriptyline can interact with Prozac/Zopiclone/Xanan/diazepam/trazadone/flexeril. Please follow doctor's advice regarding its use
Q. Does amitriptyline cause hair loss/ insomnia/constipation/weight gain: loss/fever/affect memory/vomiting/increased hunger/sleepiness?
Amitriptyline causes insomnia/constipation/weight gain/vomiting/increases huger. Always consult your doctor regarding possible side effects.