food interaction for HALOPAC
alcohol interaction for HALOPAC
pregnancy interaction for HALOPAC
lactation interaction for HALOPAC
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for HALOPAC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for HALOPACNo substitutes found
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for HALOPAC
- Do not start or continue loxapine and consult your doctor if you have history of fits (seizures), heart or brain related diseases, respiratory or lung problems, or if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate any machinery because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with loxapine.
Frequently asked questions for HALOPAC
Q.Is loxapine or loxapine succinate an atypical antipsychotic or narcotic drug?
Loxapine or loxapine succinate is not an atypical antipsychotic or narcotic drug. It is a dibenzoxazepine typical antipsychotic
Q.Does loxapine cause weight gain, diabetes, or tiredness?
Loxapine may cause weight gain or tiredness, but it is not known to cause diabetes.