Medicine Overview of Freshup Tablet
Uses of Freshup Tablet
Freshup 5mg Tablet is used in the treatment of insomnia.
Side effects of Freshup Tablet
Sleepiness, Dizziness, Uncoordinated body movements, Memory impairment, Nervousness, Headache.
How to use Freshup Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Freshup 5mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Freshup Tablet works
Freshup 5mg tablet belongs to a group of medicines called sedative-hypnotics. It works by slowing activity of the nerve cells in the brain and helps fall asleep.
In Depth Information on Freshup Tablet
Expert advice for Freshup Tablet
- Take the medicine 30-45 min before going to bed.
- Do not start or continue zolpidem and consult your doctor if you are allergic to zolpidem, or to any of the other ingredients in zolpidem tablets.
- Zolpidem can be habit-forming and should be used only by the person it was prescribed for Keep the medication in a secure place where others cannot get to it. It should be used for only a short time.
- Do not take this medication more than 2 weeks without your doctor's advice.
- Zolpidem may impair your thinking or reactions. You may still feel sleepy the morning after taking this medicine, especially if you take the extended-release tablet, or if you are a woman.
- Do not drive or work with machines while taking this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine if you have consumed alcohol during the day or just before bed.
- Zolpidem may cause a severe allergic reaction. Stop taking this medicine and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Special precautions for Freshup 5mg Tablet
Freshup 5mg Tablet may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Freshup 5mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Freshup 5mg Tablet is safe to use during lactation. Human s+more
tudies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
Freshup 5mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, o+more
r decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
Freshup 5mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Freshup 5mg Tablet is recommended.+more
However, inform your doctor if you have any kidney disease....
However, inform your doctor if you have any kidney disease.
Freshup 5mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Freshup 5mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Freshup 5mg Tablet is generally started at a low dose in patients with mild to moderate liver disease and is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease....
Freshup 5mg Tablet is generally started at a low dose in patients with mild to moderate liver disease and is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Flutis 150mg Tablet, Onecan 400mg Tablet, Onitraz 100mg Capsule, AF 150mg Tablet DT
If you miss a dose of Zolpidem, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Freshup 5mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Zolpidem
Freshup produces a calming effect on the brain and induces sleep. This calming effect may be perceived as pleasant or feeling high by some individuals. On prolonged use, Freshup may also make an individual dependent such that they are not be able to sleep or function normally without taking it
No, Freshup does not have paracetamol (acetaminophen) or aspirin in it
Like all medicines, Freshup has an expiry date, which is printed on the tablet strip or bottle. Freshup should not be taken beyond this date.
Q. Can I take Freshup with prednisone?
No drug-drug interactions have been found Freshup taken with prednisone. However always consult with your doctor before taking these medicines together.
Freshup is used to treat insomnia, which may help ease anxiety in some patients, although doctors do not prescribe Freshup for anxiety alone because it does not work in the same manner as other sedatives anti-anxiety drugs