Medicine Overview of Fosphen Injection
Uses of Fosphen Injection
Side effects of Fosphen Injection
Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Sleepiness, Dry mouth, Dizziness, Blurred vision, Itching, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Nystagmus (involuntary eye movement), Tremor, Decreased blood pressure, Euphoria (feeling of intense excitement and happiness), Uncoordinated body movement, Altered taste, Ringing in ear, Slurred speech.
How to use Fosphen Injection
How Fosphen Injection works
In Depth Information on Fosphen Injection
Expert advice for Fosphen Injection
- Fosphen should be taken at the same time every day to maintain consistent levels in your body.
- Do not stop using Fosphen without talking to your doctor, even if you feel better.
- It causes sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Fosphen, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
- It may increase blood sugar levels.Inform your doctor if you are taking any medicines to treat diabetes.
- Do not start any medicine including herbal or ayurvedic without telling your doctor. As it may significantly change the Fosphen levels.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
Caution to be advised in patients with impaired renal function.