Medicine Overview of Neofost Injection
Uses of Neofost Injection
Side effects of Neofost Injection
Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Sleepiness, Dry mouth, Dizziness, Blurred vision, Itching, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Nystagmus (involuntary eye movement), Tremor, Decreased blood pressure, Euphoria (feeling of intense excitement and happiness), Uncoordinated body movement, Altered taste, Ringing in ear, Slurred speech.
How to use Neofost Injection
How Neofost Injection works
In Depth Information on Neofost Injection
Expert advice for Neofost Injection
- Neofost should be taken at the same time every day to maintain consistent levels in your body.
- Do not stop using Neofost without talking to your doctor, even if you feel better.
- It causes sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Neofost, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
- It may increase blood sugar levels.Inform your doctor if you are taking any medicines to treat diabetes.
- Do not start any medicine including herbal or ayurvedic without telling your doctor. As it may significantly change the Neofost levels.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
However, talk to your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease.