food interaction for FOSAPREPIT
alcohol interaction for FOSAPREPIT
pregnancy interaction for FOSAPREPIT
lactation interaction for FOSAPREPIT
medicine interaction for FOSAPREPIT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR FOSAPREPIT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR FOSAPREPIT
- EMEND 150 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)MSD Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2464/injectionRs. 2464pay 8% more per injection
- FOSAPORT 150MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)BioconRs. 2091.25/injectionRs. 2091.25save 8% more per injection
- FOSARAN 150MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 2211.93/ML of injectionRs. 2211.93save 3% more per ML of injection
- FOSALON 150MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Celon Laboratories LtdRs. 2571.25/ML of injectionRs. 2571.25pay 13% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR FOSAPREPIT
- Fosaprepitant may cause drowsiness, dizziness, light-headedness or sudden sleep. Do not drive or use machinery while using it.
- Before you use fosaprepitant, tell your doctor if you are taking any other medication.
Frequently asked questions FOR FOSAPREPIT
Q. What is fosaprepitant injection/ what is fosaprepitant used for?
Fosaprepitant injection is used in combination with other medicines in adults to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy.