Information about Allylestrenol
How allylestrenol works
Allylestrenol is a progestin (female hormones). It works to prevent pregnancy by preventing the release of an egg from the ovary or preventing fertilization of the egg by sperm (male reproductive cells). It also may work by changing the lining of the uterus (womb) to prevent the development of a pregnancy.
Common side effects of allylestrenol
Edema, Abdominal bloating, Anxiety, Irritability, Depression, Muscle pain
Available Medicine for Allylestrenol
- ₹139Walter Bushnell1 variant(s)
- ₹29Obsurge Biotech Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹99Rekvina Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹76Systopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹70Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹83Mac Millon Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹96Unicure Remedies Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹210Organon (India) Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹59Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹29 to ₹59Parasol Laboratories2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Allylestrenol
- Caution is to be exercised by patients with heart disease, congestive heart failure, coronary artery disease, fits, kidney failure, migraine, asthma, obstructive airways disease, inflammation of airways.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You should discontinue allylestrenol after delivery, as it may affect the baby.
Frequently asked questions for Allylestrenol
Q. Is Allylestrenol safe?
Allylestrenol is safe if taken at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.