Information about Allylestrenol
How Allylestrenol works
Allylestrenol is a progestin (female hormone). It helps in maintaining pregnancy by promoting the attachment of the embryo to lining of the womb and improving blood flow to the placenta. It also relaxes the uterus muscles thereby preventing premature labour.
Common side effects of Allylestrenol
Edema (swelling), Bloating, Anxiety, Irritation, Depression, Muscle pain
Available Medicine for Allylestrenol
AstanolRekvina Laboratories Ltd
Prolin ALincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd
LutaninMac Millon Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
NidanolUnicure Remedies Pvt Ltd
ProfarOrganon (India) Ltd
NidagestSystopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
FetugardGlaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
SolzarAamorb Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Allylestrenol
- Allylestrenol is used to treat repeated miscarriages and to prevent premature birth in pregnant women.
- Take it as per dose and duration suggested by your doctor.
- It must be discontinued after delivery as it may affect the baby.
- Do not drive or do anything that requires concentration until you know how the medication affects you.
- Do not stop taking it suddenly without talking to your doctor first.